For indoor commercial applications, Dubai LED Screen is debuting the new XT II and XD Series, bringing even more options for integrators and end-users in the commercial LED space. The design for XT II was inspired by erupting effusive rock, with the diamond-shaped surface representing the majestic volcano. A touch of Dubai LED Screen orange represents lava bursting forth from gathered energy. The design idea shows Dubai LED Screen’s sincerity in sticking to quality and showcases the skilled craftsmanship that many people have come to love from Dubai LED Screen products. XT II has the following key features:
· 16:9 golden ratio for perfect viewing
· Pixel pitch range of 0.5mm – 1.5mm
· High frame rate (HFR) for displaying high speed content (except the XT1.2 II)
· A refresh rate of 3840 H z
· Cabinet and module connected by floating connectors
· Up to 800 nits of brightness
It also has easy installation and maintenance and is the solution of choice for all commercial display applications such as retail, control rooms, education, and more.
The XD series incorporates two symbols, Dubai LED Screen’s symbol: the honeycomb and the letter X to convey the brands confidence in its display expertise and product quality. Like the XT II, the XD Series is also for a variety of commercial solutions, such as corporate lobby’s, theme parks, casino’s, entertainment venues, and more. Key features for the XD Series include:
· Pixel pitch range of 0.5mm to 1.7mm
· 960*540mm large panel and 240*540mm edge-cutting small panel
· Innovative rotary clamshell design
· 800nit normal brightness and 1500nits high brightness version
· EMC Class B civil use level
· A5C+ calibration technology
· High grayscale performance at low brightness
· Front/rear installation and maintenance.
Our award-winning second-generation fine 0.9mm pixel pitch Chip on Board (COB) CL Series will also be highlighted in the booth. With clear colors, high brightness, and HDR 10 capabilities, CL Series is Dubai LED Screen’s foray into the Micro LED market for Control Rooms, Corporate Lobbies, and eventually, high-end living.
Moving over to Virtual Production we are showcasing our Virtual Studio Solution with XL 1.5 Pro V20 option serving as the backup wall. There will also be a PL 1.9 Pro V10 version also on display. For floor options, guests to our booth will see the MR 2.5 and our award-winning 3.8 model as well. Dubai LED Screen virtual production LED solutions, perfect in-camera performance with wide color gamut, pure color output, low reflection and moiré, high refresh rate, extraordinary contrast, high brightness, true 16bits, etc. To complete the rental and staging offering, our VN series of panels will be on display. Our team will demonstrate how easy it is to assemble and also load it onto the cart for easy transportation.